We’re here to help you land your next career move!
Let us connect you with the resources needed to identify a career pathway, continue building and developing your skills, and find the right job. Whether you are new to the workforce, changing careers, or ready to advance in your field – we’ve got what you need.
How do I decide which career path is right for me?
Choosing a career path can be confusing and overwhelming.
Here’s how we can help:
- Assist in finding the right education and career path to help you reach your goals
- Connect you with resources and classes, to complete your career pathway, find a job, or continue your education
- Help you plan for the future and map out your career path
Free Career Resouces
Visit a Career Lab at one of our many CareerForce Center or Affiliate locations.
- Your resource for career exploration, labor market trends, and expert job search advice.
- Access to computers, printers, phone, internet, and fax for job search needs.
- Referral to training options, job listings, and employment-related program services.
Not finding what you need? Let’s see how we can help!
A CMJTS Employment Specialist can review and edit your resume and cover letters, recommend training opportunities, and even help you find the best places to job search based on labor market information. Apply today for assistance by submitting the form below.
By completing this form and clicking the button for submission to CMJTS, you agree to receipt of this Tennessen Notice: Read Data Privacy Statement.