Let’s get you(th) prepared for the workforce!
Only for those ages 24 and under, our Young and Emerging Adult programs can help you build a bright future. We will work based on your needs to fit you into the right program! Our youth employment specialists collaborate with schools, businesses, and organizations, to guide you toward good jobs and better skills, so you can make more money in the future.
What can CMJTS help me with?
- Tutoring and study skills development
- Career pathway and post-secondary training exploration
- Paid and unpaid work experience opportunities and internships
- Job shadowing
- Occupational skills training
- Apprenticeship and/or pre-apprenticeship
- Leadership development
- Adult mentoring
- Financial literacy and budgeting assistance
- Entrepreneurial skills development
- Alternative secondary school services
- Financial assistance
- Follow-up services to ensure continued success
Ready to get started?
Call us today and you will be matched with the right career navigator based on your needs!