To strengthen central Minnesota communities through leadership in workforce excellence.
To ensure strong local economies and working communities throughout central Minnesota.
The Central Minnesota Jobs and Training Services, Inc. values:
- Treats customers as valued individuals of the community and provides them with quality services that meet and exceed their needs: employers, employees, jobseekers, underemployed and unemployed
- Respects individuals, employers and partners and values diversity of opinion
- Models trust, integrity and courtesy
- Uses data to make timely, ethical, educated decisions
- Responsible to community needs and customer satisfaction
- Follows through on commitments
Performance and Service
- Provides quality environments of services: confidential, accessible, professional, reasonable and timely delivery of services
- Ensures Local Workforce Development Area 5 is fiscally responsible
- Highly regards employer relationships
- Initiates consistent and fair quality customer services